You might have received eBay PayPal 601 error while using the application. This error code is mainly because of misconfigured system files present in the Windows operating system. So, if you are also getting the PayPal error 601, then immediately find the exact cause of the problem and proper troubleshooting methods to fix it. This article will definitely help you to fix the problem. Here, in this article, we have mentioned in detail how to fix the Windows PayPal error 601 both manually and automatically. Moreover, we have provided few troubleshooting methods to fix the error messages that are related to the eBay PayPal error 601. Check out this article for more information!
What is PayPal error 601?
You must know exactly what eBay PayPal 601 error means. This error is one of the common error code formats and caused randomly when you try to use applications in Windows and other Operating systems.
This code mainly helps the vendor to identify the error caused. There are several other eBay Paypal Payment Error codes just like the 601 error and it need to resolve as soon as possible. In some error codes, you need to reset your PayPal not working account.
What are the causes of the PayPal error 601?
There can be many causes of the PayPal error 601. Mainly, the error is due to the Windows system file damage. Moreover, the corrupted system file entries can also affect the status of your computer. There are many other events that might result in system file issues.
These kinds of problems can be due to an incomplete installation, uninstallation process, with improper deletion of any software from the computer. The problem can also arise if your computer is recovered from the virus or adware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. You must know that any of the above activities may affect the deletion or the corruption of the entries in the Windows system files.
How to fix the PayPal error 601 error?
You can apply any of the following two methods to fix the error code on your PayPal account:
Method 1: Advanced Computer User Solution:
- Firstly, start your computer and log on as an administrator to access admin privileges.
- Then, click on the “Start” button and select the “All Programs” option from the list of options appearing on the screen.
- Now, click on the “Accessories” option and tap the “System Tools” followed by a click on the “System Restore” option.
- Select the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click on the “Next” button.
- Then, you need to select the most recent system restore point from the list indicating “On this list, click a restore point”.
- Now, click on the “Next” button on the confirmation window.
- At last, restart your computer when the restoration process is successfully finished.
Method 2: Novice computer user solution:
- In order to use this method, you have to download the eBay PayPal error 601 repair utility.
- After proper installation of the program, you need to click on the “Scan” button.
- Now, click on the “Fix Errors” button when the scan is completed.
- At last, restart your computer to make sure the error has been resolved.
Hope, this article helps you to fix Paypal error 601. However, if you are still facing any problem while applying these troubleshooting steps then we can recommend you to visit the official Paypal website and get instant assistance for the same. You can also get in touch with the technical support team to assist you with solutions.