Are you facing any problems while streaming your videos on Netflix? There are many issues that often occur on Netflix while watching movies or shows on your device. One such problem that many users encounter is Netflix error code UI3012. If you’re thinking that reloading the page can fix this error with the Netflix application, then you might fail.
You need to apply proper fixes to enjoy error-free streaming on Netflix. But before that, it is important to apply proper troubleshooting methods to fix the issue. Here, in this article, we have mentioned some troubleshooting methods that you can try to fix the problem.
What is Causing Netflix Error Code: UI3012?
Usually the error message, “Whoops, something went wrong…Unexpected Error. Please reload the page and try again” occurs due to any internet or system-related issue. In this section, we have mentioned a few causes of Netflix login error code ui3012 that occurs on Netflix:
- Improper Internet Connection
- Poor Wifi Signal/Network
- Interference from Browser Extensions
- Limited Streaming Services by your Internet Service Provider
- Change in Default Connection Settings
Quick Methods to Fix Netflix Error Code UI3012
Once you know what is error code UI3012 on Netflix and its causes, it’s time to apply the proper workaround to get out of the issue. There are several easy fixes that you can try to clear this error code on your Netflix streaming device. Some of these troubleshooting methods are:
Method 01: Make Sure Your Wifi is Working
Since the ui3012 error code Netflix can occur due to connectivity issues, we recommend you to check whether your wifi is working properly. Instances may occur when your wifi might not be working properly on your device. Before applying any troubleshooting method, check that your internet services are working on any other device. If there is any issue with your wifi, wait till the issue gets resolved.
Method 02: Improve Wifi Signal
You may be facing the UI3012 Netflix error code on your system because of poor wifi signals. In such cases, you can improve the wifi signals to fix this error code on your system. Apply the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Never keep wireless devices, like microwaves and TV, near the router.
- Make sure that the router is placed at an elevated spot, such as a shelf or a table.
- Adjust your router to the location where is maximum network strength. Try to place it in a central location of your house.
Method 03: Restart Your Home Network
Restarting your home network can also help you to fix this Netflix error code. Follow the below-mentioned steps to learn how to restart your home network:
- Turn off your computer and disconnect the modem and router.
- Now, wait for a few minutes and then again plug in the modem and router. Wait till the lights settle down completely.
- Next, switch ON your computer and check if the problem with the Netflix app is resolved.
Method 04: Disable Browser Extensions
In certain instances, the ui3012 Netflix error code occurs due to interference with the browser extensions. This interference can bother you while streaming videos on your system or any device. You can disable these browser extensions to fix your issue. Go through the below-given steps to know how to disable the browser extensions on Google Chrome:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Now, type “chrome://extensions/” in the URL bar and press the “Enter” key.
- Tap the toggle button on the extensions to turn them off.
- You can even click on the “Remove” button to delete any extension, if not needed.
Method 05: Log Out Netflix on All Devices
If you are using your Netflix account on multiple devices, issues like Netflix error code: UI3012 may occur. If you are getting this Netflix error code while watching videos on your device, log out of the app on all your devices. And then log in again to check if the issue is resolved. For this:
- Open any browser on your device and login into your Netflix account. Alternatively, you can open the Netflix app on your device.
- Click on the user name that appears in the upper-right corner.
- Open the dropdown menu and tap the “Your account” button.
- Click on the “Sign out of all devices” button.
- Confirm by clicking the “Sign out” button.
- Now, enter your Netflix login credentials again to access your account. The error will then get resolved.
Resolving the Netflix error code is a quite an easy and simple process. Surely, this blog would have made you well aware of the troubleshooting methods to fix the UI3012 error Netflix on your streaming device. Just apply these methods to fix your issue.