Sometimes, while opening the QuickBooks application, you may encounter QuickBooks Sync Manager Error that makes a regular user unable to open it properly. Whenever this error appears on your system, you will see an error message indicating, “There was an error loading the files from the path.” Moreover, the error message also asks you to opt for an option to contact customer support to get further assistance about the error.
QuickBooks Sync Manager Error makes you unable to proceed with an ongoing task. So, it is very important to fix the issue at the earliest; check the common cause and proper methods to resolve it from this article.
What Causes QuickBooks Sync Manager Error?
These are the main causes due to which QuickBooks Sync Manager Error occurs:
- There can be some lost or corrupted program files
- This error occurs because of networking issues during data transfer.
- Maybe due to improper Firewall settings as they do not allow access to the main server.
Apart from the above-mentioned causes, the QuickBooks Sync Manager errors are generally displayed in the form of error codes. So, it is very important to find the meaning of each code and then the relevant troubleshooting method to resolve QuickBooks Sync Error.
How to Fix “QuickBooks Sync Manager Not Working” Error?
Though there are several methods to get rid of this problem. But, here we have mentioned some popular and common methods to fix QuickBooks unrecoverable error:
Method 1: Check Intuit Sync Manager Folder
There can be some problems in the Intuit Sync Manager Folder. In such a case, it is very important to repair it. For this, you can rename the Sync Manager Folder as this may fix the error. Follow the below-listed steps to rename the folder:
- Don’t make any changes in all the QuickBooks files and the application itself.
- Ten, select and right-click on the Sync Manager icon from the System Tray and then tap the Exit button to close the Sync Manager.
- At last, rename the SyncManager folder to SyncManager.old and check if the issue still persists.
Method 2: Fix QuickBooks Sync Manager Download
This error can occur due to damaged or missing program files in the Intuit Sync Manager. To fix this error, you can follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to remove the QuickBooks software from your system if it is already installed.
- And then, the user needs to change the name of the folder (by following the steps in the above method). If you are unable to change the name, then follow the steps given below:
- Find and remove the “crt” file from the SyncManager folder.
- You can re-install the QuickBooks Sync Manager and reset the Sync Settings to its default one.
- Check if the QuickBooks Sync Manager is resolved after trying the above steps.
Method 3: Fix QuickBooks Sync Manager Error 5_13944
To fix this error, ensure that the server URL related to Sync Manager is properly running and blocked by Firewall or Internet Security. For this, you can open https://services.intuit.com and https://datasync.intuit.com in your browser.
- It is important to check whether the URL’s exceptions are configured in Firewall and the Internet Security Software.
- Now, go to the SyncManager folder and remove the crt file.
- Along with that, you can also install the QuickBooks Sync Manager again or reset the Sync Settings if the application is already installed.
- At last, try to Sync data again and to ensure if the Sync Manager Error is fixed. If the QuickBooks Error still persists, then it’s time to upload data and wait for some time and try again.
Method 4: Fix QuickBooks Sync Manager Error on Windows 10
You may face the Intuit Sync Manager Error after upgrading your Windows 10 system from any of the previous windows. This problem on Windows 10 system is due to incompatible, damaged, or missing Sync Manager components. The Error can be fixed by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, close the QuickBooks Application along with the QuickBooks Company File.
- Update the QuickBooks application to the latest version.
- Meanwhile, right-click on the Sync Manager icon located at the System Tray and then select the Exit button to close sync Manager.
- Subsequently, locate and rename the Sync Manager folder located under C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Intuit.
- Once you are done with these steps, restart your computer and start QuickBooks again and check if the SynManager folder is automatically created.
The above-mentioned steps will definitely help you to fix the QuickBooks Sync Manager error. However, if the error still exists then in that case, you can contact the assistant team of QuickBooks to get other possible troubleshooting.