PayPal is one of the most popular global payment services that enables users to send and receive money for their online purchases of goods and services. It also allows people to make transactions related to the products sold and services rendered online. But there are many errors that you may encounter while using the PayPal application. Among all the general errors, many people have a complaint about is PayPal internal server error. This error is quite frustrating and needs to be resolved at the earliest.
So, wondering what exactly is this PayPal internal server? Actually, this error indicates that you cannot withdraw money from your PayPal account. This internal server error usually occurs when you fail to move money from your account to your bank account and you need to visit ww.paypal.com/wdfunds to withdraw money or move your money from the PayPal account. Check out the whole article to know how to fix the -” PayPal withdraw money internal server error”.
Various Methods to Fix PayPal Internal Server Error
Though the like PayPal annual error resolution notice issue can be due to any problem at the server-end. But there are some troubleshooting steps that you can consider to make sure if everything is OK from your side. A few of them are given below:
- You can use downdetector.com to make sure if the problem is occurring with many other users, as well. If yes, then you should wait for a while and try after some time.
- If the problem is from your end, you should delete the Browser Cache. You must know how to delete history, cache, and temporary files from your browser.
- Alternatively, you can also use the private mode of your browser or try any other browser to use your PayPal account. So, it is important to check whether there is a problem with the Browser settings.
- Also, ensure that you are using the right page of PayPal. For this, you need to check the castle on the green, as well as “PayPal, Inc. [US]” in the address bar of your browser.
Quick Steps to Transfer Money from Your PayPal to Your Bank Account:
There might be some instances when you face problems while transferring money from your account using a particular web browser. In such cases, it is recommended to use a PayPal account in another web browser and check if it is working properly. Every web browser has its own unique and different web browsing algorithms that help users to browse different websites. Sometimes you may face problems because of the customized settings of the browser, and this needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
If the problem is not related to the browser, you can also try using another device for the same reason and the problem can be because of any problem in your device. You can use device with proper configuration settings. You can follow the below-given steps to add a bank account to the PayPal account and troubleshoot any server-related issues:
- First of all, open the PayPal application on your mobile phone.
- Click on the gear-shaped icon located at the top-right corner to open the Settings option and select the wallet at the top of the page.
- Then, click on the card or bank and tap the bank account appearing on the same page.
- If you are still unable to find your bank from the list, then click on the different bank account to add it.
- Now select the checking or saving option and enter the bank’s routing number and your account.
The above-mentioned steps will definitely help you to link a bank to your PayPal account after troubleshooting PayPal 500 internal server error.