Hulu is a popular online streaming platform that allows you to stream thousands of TV episodes and movies. But sometimes, you may face issues while using Hulu TV. These issues occur in the form of error codes and make you unable to use the platform. One of the common Hulu error codes is p-dev320. This error code generally appears on your screen if your device can’t establish a connection with Hulu’s servers. If you are getting Hulu error code p-dev320 while streaming your favorite shows, try to fix it as soon as possible. Here, in this article, we have mentioned what is Hulu error code p-dev320, its causes, and the proper troubleshooting method to fix it.
What is Hulu Error Code p-dev320?
Just like other Hulu error codes, the error code p-dev320 appears on your screen when you try to stream content from Hulu. This error code occurs when trying to watch movies, TV show episodes, and even when you stream live events using Live TV on Hulu. Along with Hulu TV, you can get this error on other devices like Roku, Xbox One, iPhone, and Android phones.
What causes Hulu Error Code P dev320?
There are several reasons why you may experience such errors on Hulu TV. Some of these are:
- A faulty or corrupted internet connection.
- Slow internet speed,
- You might have an outdated version of the Hulu app
- Streaming Hulu on incompatible devices.
- Temporary files and data affect the working of the Hulu app
Let’s move to the next section to know different methods to resolve Hulu error code dev320 on Vizio, Samsung TV, and other devices.
Quick Fixes For Hulu Error Code p dev320
Now, it’s time to learn some common solutions to fix the Hulu p dev320 error code on Samsung TV or any such device.
Method 01: Check Internet Connection
As discussed above, a poor or unstable internet connection is the main cause of the Hulu error code p dev320. So, before applying any technical method to fix the issue, you should check your internet connection. If your device has a proper internet connection, but you are getting Hulu error code p dev320, perform a speed test.
If the speed of the internet on your device is great, then you can perform the following 4 steps to fix the issue:
- Disconnect all the devices connected to your home network.
- Instead of a wireless connection, use an Ethernet cable to connect the Hulu streaming device to the router.
- Check and ensure that the router or modem is placed near the Hulu streaming device to get better services.
Method 02: Clear Data and Cache
Temporary files stored on your streaming device may halt the streaming services. In such cases, it is good to clear all the temporary files, like data and cache. Regularly cleaning these files can improve the functioning of Hulu. Go through the following steps to delete temporary data and cache on your device:
For Android Devices:
- First, go to the “Settings” and select “Apps” or “Application”.
- Click on “Hulu” and then tap on “Storage”.
- Choose the “Clear Cache” option and then click on “Clear Data”.
- After clearing the cache and temporary data from your device, try Hulu. The Hulu code p dev320 error might have been troubleshot. If not, try the next method.
For Apple Devices
- Navigate to the “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the “General” section and select “Storage.”
- Now click on “Hulu” and then uninstall the Hulu app completely.
- Next, open the official website of Hulu and download the app on your device.
- After properly installing the app, open it and check if you are able to stream videos from Hulu.
Method 03: Update Hulu on Roku or Other Devices
Usually, the Hulu error code p-dev320 on Roku appears because of an outdated Hulu application. Updating the Hulu app can easily resolve this error on Roku. The best part of updating Hulu on Roku is that you don’t need to follow any particular steps to install the latest updates. Every time when the updates are available for this device, they get automatically installed on it.
Method 04: Power-cycle Your Device
To fix the Hulu error code p-dev320 PS4 and Smart TV, you can perform a power cycle. This can fix the issue without much effort. This process is also known as the off-on test and has helped a number of Hulu users. Follow the below-mentioned steps to power-cycle your device.
- Firstly, turn off your device along with your modem and router.
- Now, wait for some time.
- Next, you have to turn ON the devices.
Once you are done with the above steps, launch Hulu and check if you are able to watch the shows that you want.
The above-mentioned solutions can fix the Hulu error code p dev320. If this error still exists on your device, then there might be a problem from Hulu’s end. So wait till the issue is solved. You can even take the help of professional experts to fix the issue at the earliest.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clear cache on Hulu Smart TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to clear cache on Hulu Smart TV:
- Turn on your Smart TV and go to the Settings.
- Now, scroll down and choose Apps.
- Select the app for which you want to clear the cache. Now, tap the Clear Cache button.
How do I check my cache memory?
Go through the following steps to check Processor Cache size via Command Prompt:
- Press Windows + R key to open the Run dialog.
- Type cmd in the box and hit Enter key to open Command Prompt.
- Enter the following commands in the command prompt window: wmic cpu get L2CacheSize, L3Cachesize. This command will display the size of cache memory
- Once done, close the CMD prompt.