Warzone is one of the most popular free-to-play games that offer multiple updates and special events to its users. But sometimes, you may experience issues like Dev Error Code 6634 while playing Warzone on Xbox. This issue mainly occurs while playing games on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S. This issue is due to many reasons, like a bad cache of Call of Duty Modern Warfare on PC or bad Installation of games on Consoles. Here, in this article, we have mentioned common methods to fix Dev Error 6634.
What Causes ‘Dev Error 6634’ on Call of Duty?
There are several reasons by which you may face Dev error 6634 while playing games on PC, PS5, and Xbox. Some of the potential culprits are given below:
- Problem by Multiplayer Pack 2 or Multiplayer Pack 3 (consoles): If you’re facing this error on any device, check whether the game is fully installed on it. Sometimes, the Multiplayer Pack 2 and Multiplayer Pack 3 might not be fully installed and need to be reinstalled to fix the issue.
- Improper Shader installation (PC): On PC, this dev error may arise because of improper installation of shader component. This mainly arises when you change your GPU (or installed an additional GPU). In such cases, try to reinstall the game shaders using the Options menu of the COD game.
Now you are familiar with the causes of the 6634 error code. After this, it’s time to apply quick fixes to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare game without this error code again.
Quick Methods to Fix Warzone Dev Error 6634
As explained, there are many reasons due to which you may experience error codes while playing Warzone on your devices. It is important to find exact reason as workaround depends totally on the root cause of the error. Given below are some of the fixes that you can try to troubleshoot the error:
- Avoid using new operators or stuns/flash with new guns. It is recommended not to use the Black Ops Cold War operators or loadout, try to use MW operators.
- Changing the Watch to None or Cold War can also resolve the issue.
- Many users claim that the dev error 6634 occurs when the player interacts with an in-game item like animated calling cards, CW operator skin, claymore, etc. It does not mean that these items cause such errors. So, in such cases, it is better to avoid the error by identifying the item that causes it for you and doesn’t interact with the device.
- If you’re still facing the Dev Error 6634 on PC, then try to clean the Battle.Net Cache using Blizzard’s launcher. This will definitely troubleshoot corrupted cache issues.
- Last but not least, reinstall MultiPlayer Pack 2 & 3 on Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S from the app stores.
Hope, these methods help you to fix Dev Error 6634 On Xbox. In case of any doubt and any further help, feel free to contact us. Our team is available 24*7 to resolve your issue in all possible ways.