With the advancement in the field of technology, there are several latest printer models offering the best-quality printing services to users. There are several printer brands and models available in the market and wireless printing technology has become a boom in the printing industry. However, in order to avail wireless printing services with Brother printers, you need to configure it properly with your computer. Sometimes, while printing the images and documents from your printer, you may experience “Brother error ts-02” issue. Whenever you experience such a printer-related issue, try to find the exact cause and proper workaround to fix it.
What Does Brother Printer Error Ts-02 Mean?
Usually, the error code Ts-02 on Brother printers is one of the common issues that affect its overall performance as well as working efficiency.
This issue occurs mainly due to corrupted files installed in the desktop system. Along with that, there might be an improper deletion of applications in your system which causes problems while using the Brother printer. An incomplete or improper installation of a printing machine can also cause issues in the system. Let’s discuss some major causes of Brother error TS-02 on your printer.
What Causes an Error Ts-02 On Brother Printer?
As already explained, there are many causes for having an error code Ts-02 on Brother printers. When these issues appear, it makes your printer uncomfortable and creates problems while accessing printing services. Some of the main reasons for Brother error TS-02 are:
- There might be some corrupted or damaged Windows system files in your device which can cause error code TS-02.
- Any issue in the system file entries can cause such errors and reduce the performance of the printer.
- Miscommunication between the Brother Printer and WLAN access point/router.
- Missing or improper installation of printer driver files.
Since we are now familiar with the causes behind the Brother printer error code ts-02, it’s time to make your printer error-free. Let’s discuss quick troubleshooting methods to bring your printer back to working state.
Troubleshooting Steps for Brother Printer Error TS-02
If any error occurs multiple times on any device, it affects the overall performance of your device and makes them unable to work properly. To avoid such a situation, it is important to fix the issue as soon as possible. Given below are some quick steps that you can use to resolve the error Ts-02 brother printer.
- Before applying any technical method to make your printer error-free, the basic thing is to verify the connection status. You should check whether the printer is properly connected to the WLAN router or the access point.
- Now connect the internet connection with a built-in wireless LAN and check if the WLAN access point/ router is working properly or not.
- After that, keep your brother printer in close contact with the router in order to get better internet connectivity. Make sure both the devices are kept away from any barrier.
- Then, run the temporary location of your printer with a maximum distance of 1 meter or 3.3 feet from the WLAN access point.
- Now if the MAC address filtering feature is enabled, make sure that the MAC address of your brother printer is allowed in the filter. If you do not know the MAC address, then first try to find it and check if it is allowed or not.
- Then, use the Control Panel’s Setup Wizard menu to verify if the printer is using a 2.4 GHz radio signal or not. Many users claim that the TS-04 or Brother error TS-02 occurs when your printer is using 5GHz radio signals.
- At last, check whether your printer is connected to the correct SSID. For this, re-enter the SSID and other security information and verify if the error is fixed or not.
Once you are done with the above steps, restart the brother printer and check if you are able to use it.
That’s it for the annoying Brother printer error code TS-02. We hope the above mentioned information helps you to fix the Brother error Ts-02 error from all the models of brother printers. Resolving errors might be tricky but if you know the root cause of the issue, it will be very easy for you. In case, if you are still facing the error, consult with our professional troubleshooting experts to make your brother printer work properly.